- Researching potential new sources of surplus food to supply the Food For All kitchen.
- Reaching out to potential supply partners and arranging donations of surplus food.
- Speaking to hubs who Food For All supplies meals for, in order to gain insight into shared sources of food where available.
- Researching other sources of surplus food from supermarkets, wholesalers and catering companies and gathering a list of connections to follow up on.
- Presenting results of research to the remote team and planning methods of increasing the supply chain.
- Assisting with the rest of the supply chain team on following up with new potential food sources.
- Covid-19 response co-ordinator
We are not currently accepting applications for this team, but please do follow us on social media as we make regular call-outs for remote volunteers. Keep your eye on announcements from us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.