Our public services run Monday to Saturday:
- Kentish Town (behind library): 12pm – 1pm
- St Giles Hotel, Bedford Avenue, Central London: 12.00pm – 1.30pm (Monday to Friday only)
- Camden Town (Inverness St x Arlington Road): 1pm – 2pm
- Kings Cross (York Way): 2pm – 2.30pm
- Trafalgar Square: 7-8pm
- Lincoln’s Inn Fields: 6pm – 7pm
- Kiln Theatre, Kilburn: 12pm – 1.30pm (Tuesdays only)
Our services are run on a fully open access walk-up basis. No voucher is needed, no forms to fill.
Partner hubs in London:
We provide these hubs with free hot meals for onward distribution.
- Blessed Sacrament Church, Islington
- Centro Familiar Vida Nueva Londres, Hackney
- Divine Rescue, Southwark
- Edible London, Stamford Hill
- Euston Food Bank
- Gokula Cafe, Watford
- GRASS, Holloway
- Leathermarket JMB, Bermondsey
- North Paddington Food Bank
- Pie ‘n’ Mash, Deptford
- Pilion Trust, Islington
- Portuguese Community Centre, Kennington
- Rhythms of Life, Islington
- Southall Lions Club, Southall
- Square Mile Food Bank, City of London
- St. Mary’s, Hornsey Rise
- Venture Community Centre, North Kensington
London Service Map (January 2021)
Food For All provide this map in good faith, although the nature of the times means that services can change. Please contact the hub directly to check what services are running currently.
We are sorry the map does not yet cover the entire city… please help us by adding your hub (or a hub you know about) to the map.