- To assist the charity’s Covid-19 response co-ordinator with administrative tasks as requested
- To draft short letters and email responses
- To make calls
- To assist the charity’s Covid-19 response co-ordinator with basic IT support as requested (familiarity with internal comms apps and project management apps essential)
- To be available remotely for 30 minutes to 1 hour every weekday morning from 9am to 10am
- To have reliable internet access
- To be polite, courteous and helpful toward any contacts
- To make a record of action points or important data and information
- Covid-19 response co-ordinator
Please note that the Covid-19 response co-ordinator is on the autism spectrum. No previous knowledge of autism is required, but support volunteers should be willing to be guided by the staff member in relation to this.
We are not currently accepting applications for this team, but please do follow us on social media as we make regular call-outs for remote volunteers. Keep your eye on announcements from us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.